JS Web Solutions offers a comprehensive Developer Maintenance Package for any client that just needs a skilled developer and programmer for the upkeep of their website.
These are just some of the services we provide for this package”
- Consulting on your website needs to help you reach your business goals – We will set up a monthly meeting with you to discuss your business goals and help you create a plan to meet those goals with your website.
Twelve hours of Monthly Maintenance – Time is tracked in 15 minute increments. Time does NOT roll over month-to-month.
- Priority for Emergencies – If your site goes down or something fails, we will provide you with priority status to get you back up and running.
- Content Updates and/or Minor Adjustments – We will make any content updates or minor adjustments needed for your website. Adding new content to your website will be determined on a case-to-case basis. You will be notified on whether the work can be done within your allotted maintenance time or not. Typical turn-around for any tasks that fall under Updates and Adjustments will have a 48 hour turn-around time. If the task will take longer, you will be notified within 24 hours.
- Programming Adjustments – With your allotted maintenance time you can dedicate resources to upgrading the code, adding a plugin, or changing some aspect of your website. We can discuss how to accomplish that goal, as well as give you time frame for it to be completed. These tasks will be viewable in our Project Management Software.
- Staging Site – If we are making a major upgrade to your website, we will move a copy of the site to a staging site where it can be thoroughly tested before we launch it onto your live website. This will ensure that your site does not experience any downtime and that it can be rigorously tested to work out any issues or bugs in advance.
- Multisite – Have more than one site or have a WordPress Multisite? We will take care of up to 3 of those sites under this maintenance package.
- Regular Maintenance upgrades to your website, your theme and plugins – We will take on the responsibility of making sure that your website is using the most up-to-date version of it’s theme and plug-ins, while making any minor setting adjustments that pertain to those upgrades, if needed.
- Weekly Backups – We will perform a weekly backup of your site so that if anything happens, you will not be down or lose your data.
We use a comprehensive Project Management software to keep you informed of dates and the progress of your project. This ensures that there is no breakdown in communications from too many emails or phone calls. We will provide a link as well as a quick how-to, to get you started.
This web package is a Bi-annual package, with prices based on 6 month minimum commitment.