JS Web Solutions offers a Standard Maintenance Package for any Client that needs a developer only for minor or small project upkeep of their website.
This is just some of the services we provide for this package
- Consulting for your Website needs to help you reach your Business goals – We will set up a monthly meeting with you to discuss your business goals and help you come up with a plan to meet those goals with your website.
- 6.5 hours total of Monthly Maintenance- This time is tracked in 15 minute increments. This time does NOT roll over month to month. The 6.5 hours will be a collective of all the services below.
- Priority for Emergencies – If your site goes down or something fails we will give you priority to get you back up and running.
- Content Updates and/or minor adjustments – We’ll make any Content updates or minor adjustments needed for your website. Adding new content to your website will be determined basis to basis, you will be notified if it can be done in your allotted maintenance time or not. Turn around for any projects that fall under Updates and Adjustments will be notified within 48 hours of where you fit in the schedule but the time will not be longer than 5 days from time work is received via our project management system.
- Programming Adjustments – With your allotted time you can dedicate resources to upgrading the code to a plugin or to change some aspect of your website. We can discuss how to accomplish that goal, as well as give you time frame for it to be complete, that will be view-able in our Project Management Software.
- Staging Site – If we are making a major upgrade to your website we will move a copy to a Staging Site where it can be thoroughly tested before we launch it on your website. This will ensure that your site does not experience down time and that it can be rigorously tested to work out any issues or bugs in advance.
- Regular Maintenance upgrades to your website, your theme and plugins – We’ll take on the responsibility of making sure that your website is kept with the most up to date version of it’s theme and plug-ins, and making any minor setting adjustments that pertain to those upgrades, if needed.
- Monthly Backups – We’ll perform a monthly backup of your site so that if anything happens you will not be down or lose your data.
We use a comprehensive Project Management software to keep you informed with dates, as well as progress of your project. This ensures that there is no breakdown of communication, from too many emails and phone calls. We will provide a link as well as a quick how to, to get you started.
Pricing will be based on a 6 month contract.